1. General Terms
Please note that our website and other digital platforms of Scripta may contain links to third-party websites/digital platforms that are provided for your convenience. Scripta is only responsible for the privacy practices, data protection, and security of our own websites/digital platforms, therefore we recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each of our other websites/digital platforms.
2. Personal Data
During your navigation on the website www.scripta.pt, in order to enhance your browsing and search experience on our website, you may be asked to register on this website, in which case it will be necessary to provide some mandatory personal data.
Personal data are specific pieces of information about personal or factual characteristics related to an individual who can be identified from that data. This includes, among other information, the name, address, telephone number, and date of birth.
Information that does not allow your identification or that cannot be directly linked to your identity is not considered personal data.
2.1 How and why we use your personal data
- to contact the user through publications, direct marketing materials, and invitations to events that may be of interest (you may unsubscribe from such communications at any time by sending an email to [email protected] with ‘Unsubscribe’ in the email subject). All communications also include an ‘Unsubscribe’ link.
- verification and prevention of fraud.
- track your activity on our websites/digital platforms.
- personalize and improve your experience on the websites/digital platforms.
- when required by law or to meet the requirements of a regulator.
When you interact with our digital platforms, we also automatically collect all the data listed below about your visit. This collection is primarily made to help us better understand how our customers use our digital platforms in order to allow us to create better content and more relevant communications:
- How to access our digital platform and the Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Type of browser, versions and plug-ins, and operating system;
- The path taken through our digital platform, including which links were accessed and all searches made, how long you stayed on a page, and other page interaction information;
- Which videos were watched and for how long;
- Which contents were ‘liked’ and which were shared;
- Which ads were viewed and responded to;
- Subscription Status;
- Data collected from any filled-out form;
- From the IP address used to access our digital platforms, we can determine your country of location and analyze the activity that led to the execution of specific operations on our digital platforms (e.g., downloading an application).
3. Disclosure of your personal data
In order to promote our products and services or to fulfill contracts, we may need to appoint another organization that, on our behalf, processes your personal data. These operations may include, for example, payment processing organizations, delivery organizations, communication agencies, fraud prevention and screening companies, and credit risk management or postal collection and distribution companies.
We may also share your data with third parties:
- if there is a legal or regulatory obligation to do so;
- if it is necessary to do so to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other contractual rights;
- to legally assist police or security services in the prevention and detection of crime or terrorist activity.
We may share your personal data with our partners, who have been carefully selected and may occasionally change. However, we will only share the data if you have consented to receive marketing related to our partners or if one of the conditions in the paragraph above applies.
4. Right to Object